CA-DP, Directional Acoustic Sensor
We developed the CA-DP, Directional Acoustic Sensor, specifically and optimized for the Impulse Excitation Technique and Sonelastic® Systems. It operates with the 20 Hz-96 kHz frequency range.
The CA-DP has a 3.5 mm TRS connector compatible with most audio inputs of sound cards and computers.
- Transducer element: Custom electret.
- Frequency range: From 20 Hz to 96 kHz.
- Sensibility: -36 ± 4 dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa).
- Directivity: Unidirectional (-12 dB in 180° and 1 kHz).
- Signal-noise ratio (S/N): 60 dBA.
- Connector: 3.5 mm TRS.
Discover the Sonelastic® Systems:Sonelastic® system for small samples
Sonelastic® system for medium samples
Sonelastic® system for large samples
Sonelastic® custom system and quote